Saturday, November 25, 2006
To all my KPO frends whom I haf a heart to heart chat @ Limin 21st bdae celeb..Im nw back wif the ans to al of ur Qns tt tym..Here Im 2 solve al of ur mystery..He admitted he lyk mi thru our sms conversation 2dae..he asked wat shld we do nx..Stil..we choose 2 remain the way we r..N he sae tt im stil open to options..tt of cos la..haha..Guess @ many times..its not a muz or I cal it naturaly 4 2 individuals 2 get 2gether although both of em haf more den frens feelins 4 each other..
Lyk wat I told him..under many circumstances..I dun reli find the need 2 spell evrythin out in details..I tink if both parties haf the special feelin 4 each other..eventually 1 dae dey wil b able to sense it..tt wat i strongly believe la..mayb 2 sum ppl..dey mite feel tt we muz fight 4 our own happiness..wat if both parties jus kip quiet..den i cal tt you yuan wu fen..haha..Cos aftall..haf special feelin 4 each other is 1 thin..der r stil so many other factors 2 consider..4 my case..der another ger tt nid him more..wat will al dis lead to?OR mayb evrythin is jus a lie?shld i believe in wat he tel mi?Is his feelin 4 mi true or its purely 4 fun..fuck..ITs complicated..
1:19 AM