image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Im in a total blank state of mind nw..I witnessed a accident happen str in front of mi dis mornin when I was walkin 2wards the bus stop..As usual I gt 2 cross the road 2 tk bus 80..dose hu came my hse b4..ppl lyk wanteng n meichuan..the bus stop tt i alwayz mit u all..yes..tt the road im tokin abt..It was damn glarinm dis mornin..so i was tryin veri hard to see the oncoming vehicles..suddenly i notice the vehicles start 2 slow dwn..n den i heard dose super loud screechin sound..n when i turn ard..the car lost ctrl n the ppl inside was being thrown out..Right in front of mi..the distance was nt even 1m..@ tt pt in tym..I stood der dumbfounded..Too shocked to even shout..the couple bside mi ran bk to the bus stop..n aft stonin der 4 a few secs..I realized I shld oso run bk..

I stood @ the bus stop..my mind went blank..reli blank..aftwhich i Called Ern Ern to tel her i mite b late 4 the course..n i jus walk aimlessly..@ the pt in tym..tears r in my eyes..I felt lost..i took a bus and while on the bus..i realized the road der is actualy 1 way..but yet..when the accident happen..the car was cumin frm an opposite direction..meanin if I wld to cross the road a min earlier which i almost did..I wld haf oso kana..Life is reli so fragile..A person standin infornt of u dis moment mite b gone the nx moment..I gt the phobia of crossin road nw..Im blur 4 the whole of 2dae..I cld nt concentrate @ all..2 my frends hu r readin dis..treasure wat uve..no1 wld ever noe wat wil happen..al the uncertainties in life..Thx 4 being der my dear gers..

Saw Huizhi's friendster..n came 2 noe tt she's married..stil rem we used 2 b super clse durin pri sch daes...begin 2 drift aprt durin sec sch..but still..I feel so hapi 4 her when i saw the pics wif her in the weddin gown..:-)..

6:46 PM