Monday, November 13, 2006
I tink my life is all abt wrk..mitin clients nw..haha..was practically bz 4 the whole wk..Let mi recall wat i did 4 the whole of las wk..
If i din rem wrongly..I met chunqing 4 movie on mon..met a client on tues..stil rem he made mi wait 4 lyk more den hr..met teng on wed aft wrk..n we saw *ah hem*..Mr WI**** while we were at the lift lobby..Helo..nw u oso kana dian dao by my cute boi le..haha..lyk i told u..we gong ping jing zheng..haha..K..xiang tai duo..but i wil try 2 fufill ur wish of bringin him along 4 our gatherin..If u tel mi bring Cq..stil ok..Mr W reli challenge leh..haha..thurs is finally a rest dae 4 mi..
Met the gers on fri..n tt when we join Cq n frends @ Dbl o..haha..certainly a gr8 experience..Wan teng..Seriously..u reli brk the dressing trend among ladies man..haha..Not tt I dun 1 inform u early tt we r gg club..But i oso gotten the news frm him tt veri mornin..haha.nx tym fri wear nicer la..Wa..I oso kana check ic ok..i tink tt lady muz b drunk..I dun look tt young..My dear gers haf mastered the 5-10 game aft 2 mins of coachin frm the experts..i tink im Stupid..nono..jus tt im innoncent..i stil cant fig out wat the experts r tryin 2 brin across to mi..2 avoid being slapped by em 4 bein stupid..I pretended n jus anyhw shout n play..Not bad ok..haha..managed to "hun" over oso..u al free xplain 2 mi again leh..we use coke as a penalty..haha..Vodka too ex 4 coachin..haha..
Went PS 4 SP ytd..met sum nice peeps..haha..hopefully follow up can b done..Met dewi 2 present 2dae..aftwhich i met Rizal 2 do sum pp wrk..n follow by Meichuan 2 sign off sum of the documents..alrite..long dae tmr..wrk again..mondae blues..miting rizal again to settle the las bit..hopefully all things wil b able to b done smoothly!!chhers!
12:57 AM