image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, November 27, 2006

Im being send by my mum as a representative 2 attend my neighbour's weddin dinner earlier 2nite..My comments was..It seems 2 b more lyk a 7th month dinner den a wedding dinner.haha..Ppl actualy go up stage n sing songs..n its al kind of songs..frm hokkien..to chinese..to cantonese..happy song..rubbish song..2 even sad luv song..HEllo..dey r basically turnin the place into kbox..Even 1 2 sing..sing sum beta songs la..at the end of the dae..its a weddin dinner..haha..

Its a veri simple weddin dinner I wld sae..but yet I cld tel frm the bride's face tt she is Xin fu de..As usual b4 i left..I gave the newly weds my blessin..The bride shoke my hand n I cld sense tt she appreciated evry1 4 turnin up...Her smile mks her even prettier..Yup..Its sweet..Duno y..i alwayz find tt all women look xceptionally pretti on their weddin dae..even dey may look lyk a pig in the normal daes..haha..though wedding dinners can b quite borin esp if u duno the ppl ard u..but yet..the kind of gan dong wld alwayz b present when I c the couple walkin dwn the aisle, hand in hand..gg ard the tables to receive blessins frm dose hu turn up..Well..I guess all dis once in a life time moments r sumthin evry women wld look fwd to @ sum pt of tym in life...

I rem Wanteng askin dis qns in her blog..nw I oso wan 2 ask..when wil it b my turn?hahahahaha..mayb nv..LOL..the thin tt happen dis few daes is makin mi confused n complicated..I tink I nid to hide myself up 4 a few daes 2 digest all the stuffs b4 movin on to another chpt in my life..Thx 2 Shimin..Peiyong 4 bein der 2 listen..dey r alwayz so patient..thx god 2haf em wif mi..:-)

12:43 AM