image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shopping..shoppin n shopping..Went orchard 2dae 2 shop 4 Xmas presents.The whole of Orchard esp Taka is damn crowded..It simply signifies tt Xmas is drawing near..My Xmas presents 4 my frens r more or less complete..finally..Hee..Received a cal frm Jasmine 2dae..She invited mi 2 her hse 2 celebrate Xmas wif her frends..Dey wil b havin buffet over der..We celebrated our las xmas eve 2gether as well..Seriously..Ive alrdy kinda forgotten her frend's faces..haha..

Things dun seems 2 b gettin anywhere 4 mi..I met up Wif min las sun n had a long chat wif her..Thx 4 listenin..n ya..I reli appreciate the advices u gave..the tym u spend..n the support u showed..U wld alwayz b der wheneva I nid a listening ear..Well..Jus when I start 2 accept the fact tt he wil no longer sms n cal mi evrydae, I received a Sms early Wed mornin when
I was in the bus, on the way 2 wrk. Yes....He smsed mi..Strange but whenI saw the sms, my heart sank..I duno y..It was jus a normal Sms askin mi hw ve I been..But yet..it actualy brot sum sadness across..I hesistated 4 quite sum tym b4 I replied..Ppl sae I shld haf jus deleted his sms str..But on the other hand, I wld wish 2 c wat he ve gt 2 sae again..Seriously, I duno if i shld believe in the thin he sae again..I wish 2 but yet..I wil b hurt even further if al of wat he said turn out to b actualy lies..N yes I confronted him..Hes gg batam wif Julia..Though I haf alrdy guessed as much tt his partner 4 the trip is Julia..I jus wan 2 Cfm further tt my 6th sense is accurate..He mentioned he has alrdy clear thin up wif Julia..But once again, evrythin seems 2 remain unchg..@ the end of the dae..I wld still b perceived as being the 3rd party..Unless thin r made veri clear n tt dey wil no longer b tt clse..But I tink its almost impossible..Humans esp guys r jus selfish animals..

Y cant life be made easier n simpler 4 mi..I hate 2 b caught in the middle of dis kind of rubbish situation..the yr is cumin 2 an end..I reli dun wish to brin al dis fwd to the yr 2007!..Sigh

12:41 AM