image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, December 03, 2006

I stil haf the Wierd feelin wheneva I cross the road dis few daes..The accident was being reported in the major papers..n the lady tt was being knocked dwn had passed awy..while the other boi condition is rather critical..Realized tt both of em were actually standin on the same divider as mi @ tt pt in tym when the whole accident took place..If I wld to stan slightly further 2 my right..guess I wld haf been gone by nw..My mum din noe I was the witness until she called mi tt nite askin mi 2 b careful in the future..I den tel her abt the whole thin..I tink she gt a shock when she learnt tt I was so clse 2 the malay lady..Evrythin jus happen in a split sec tt up til nw..I stil cant believe tt Im actualy at the scene..I tink I shld go 4 thx givin..

Well..Life is reli full of uncertainties..chunqing msg mi on the veri nite when the accident happen..telin mi his uncle pass awy..He sounded damn sad when I tok 2 him on the fone 2 nites ago..I tink yes..evrythin is too sudden as his uncle was veri healthy wif no sign of illness b4 he pass awy..Aft al dis tt happened, we shld enjoy our life wheneva we can..N we shld alwayz pamper ourselves more..mayb tt xplain y I spend a lot..I feel tt we shld reward ourselves aft so much of hard plus shit wrk..N yes..dun fail to show concern to the ppl clse to ur heart..

Yup..read Meiyen's post..haha..though u din Zhi ming dao xing..Lol..i knew veri well hu u r actually referrin to..I guess aftall..his feelins 4 Julia is stil der..though he din admit but yet I can sense tt..Its not right 4 mi to push him 2 Julia..Yes u r rite n tt wat he told mi oso..But Der r far too many underlyin factors to ponder if we ve to mk a decision..wifout any1 gettin hurt..Can actualy exclude him on the hurt part..haha..I tink our final decision is clear..he mention tt on his part he's gg to remain lyk dis..clear on my part too..We din get esp clse aft noein each other feelin..we r stil the same lyk b4..doesnt interfere in each other personal cum social life..in fact..I sumhw feel tt der a distance present between us..I guess aftall..as tym goes by..we wil b able to find sum1 more suitable..aftall..Im jus a passer by in his life..n he wld b jus a piece of jig saw tt helps mk my life more complete..Sounds profound..haha..N ya..gg into a relationship is reli nt my forte @ the moment..so y mk thin complicated..let thin tk its own course..

Im lookin fwd to my bangkok trip..Shoppin spree then!!

12:19 AM