image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, December 07, 2006

I duno wat Ive been up 2 lately oso..haha..went ktv on sun wif karen & d rest..Joyce haf a nice vocal..haha..been foolin ard wif em @ wrk dis few daes..jokin n luffin lyk mad..1 dae we wil kana man..haha..

caught happy feet on tues wif rizuan & frends..Its a nice show I wld sae..Haf been seriously tinkin a lot dis few daes..2006 is alrdy cumin 2 an end soon..n yet i realized tt I duno wat Ive been doin al dis while..suddenly felt so lost again..FUCK..jus hate dis kind of feelin can..my clse fr r naggin @ mi..I tink I shld reli do sumthin n nt et al the shit drag on..I nid sum determination can?

Xmas is cumin..but den i sense no Excitement dis yr..Rizuan invited mi ova to hse durin xms eve 2 haf steamboat 2gether wif his frends..stil considerin..hw nice wld it b if Im able to spend my xmas overseas..Orchard rd durin XMas eve is alwayz so packed wif the kids ard..sprayin al dose rubbish onto 1 another.Dey cal tt celebratin..but in my view..I perceieved it as childishness..Mayb Im gettin old..I wil prefer 2 spend my xmas eve 2 sumwhere more peaceful..Its suppose 2 b a season of givin n love..not foolin ard..haha..sigh..been feelin dwn dis few daes..

I luv twins song..Wo hen xiang ai ta..

11:07 PM