Saturday, February 24, 2007
My modem is finally here..meanin i can cum online again..Its been ages since I blog..SO much tt happen dis few months..Bkk trip dis n tt..
Met the gers the past few daes 4 KTv and dinner..Hey..thx gers..i alwayz noe u al wil b der when i nid u all..thx to the rest hu showed concern..Im sori Janet 4 givin u a shock tt dae..
Life reli been tough on mi dis few daes..I nv noe leavin him can b so dramatisin on my part until thurs..i teared n feel lyk a piece of shit..Im tryin veri hard to concentrate but yet Its so difficult to conceal my sadness..evrytym my tear wil jus roll dwn..while on my way 2 wrk..in the bus..in front of the Pc..I cldnt stop my tears frm fallin..I hate dis kind of heart ache feelin..helpless..weak..Jus lyk i wil faint anytym..evrythin seems lyk jus ytd..but nw..In his werds..Stil frends rite?He is stil so sa tuo..Easier sae den done..He is no longer my boy...We seems lyk total stranger nw..no more fone calls..no more sweets smses evrydae..Commitment..givin in..hw wld one actualy define these werds..I duno..I reli duno..Tears is fillin my eyes again..Gosh.....
Peiyong sms mi ytd nite..She feelin sad as well..I guess both of us r caught in a situation wherby we tot we can let go easily..but yet...we r actualy cheatin on ourselves..Sigh..
Labels: M mod
4:23 PM