image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, February 26, 2007

Mens r Jerks!! Things r worst off between the both of us nw..Duno wats gone wrong either..Judging frm our current situation, Its seems even more difficult even 4 us to b frens..not to mention clse lyk b4..tt def gotta b a NO NO..Lyk wat i Told sue..i tink i damn bo yong dis tym round..actualy smsed him n called him..Fuck..Im supposed to b strong n live life beta wifout him..God..I shld at least save sum pride man..

Hes stil in clse contact wif her..Til 2dae..I felt cheated..I saw foundation stains on his white shirt tt dae..Btw..he wore the same shirt to meet the both of us..Din read much into it @ tt point in time when i realized the stain..I actualy still pointt n commented to him tt his shirt is dirty..lyk sum kind of powder stain..I stil remember he den sae tt dose r perfume stain n pointed to sum other parts of shirt..I was being distracted n thus din suspect anythin either..I truly understand evrythin nw..Haha..Its simply so feng ci..I tink im jus too silly to believe in a bastard's werds..Fuck off wif tt bitch of urs if u tink she can brin u happiness..Im no longer so stupid 2 gif u al my blessin again..Y shld i stil b so nice lyk b4..tink 4 evry1..afraid tt bitch of urs wil get hurt..Yet, had the both of u even spare a single tot 4 mi? I wld prefer to save my blessin 4 couples hu reli deserve it..Jus dun ever cum back regrettin..I wil simply fuck u upside dwn n ask u to kiss my ass..Yea..finish scolding liao..haha

Yea..thx 2 al my gr8 frends tt have alwayz been der 4 mi..nv givin up hope..no matter hw bo yong im..N al dose encouragin smses..I stil kept em in my inbox..THX!!!

11:08 PM