Saturday, March 10, 2007
I hate to stay @ home alone recently..esp on saturdays..Reason being the damn shitty feelin wil kinda arises evrytym im alone..Well..Its true tt I cant escape the reality 4 long..Ive to face the fact tt we r no longer as clse..n n haf to regard him as a normal frend..Al these r wat Janet told mi a few wks bk b4 she left 4 hk..n stil haf to sae sori 2 her 4 bringin back her sad memories while consolin..n made her teared..LOl..Nw I wld tel my dear ger hu wil b back on Mon tt Ive alrdy accepted the fact tt we r jus passer bys in each other life..the fact tt his name wil no longer flood my hp inbox, my last dialed no & my last received cal list.Sigh..I do admit I stil misses him n things lyk tt..But I seriously believe evrythin wil jus fade off as tym passes..At least Ive took the 1st step by walkin out of the shit..
Finally gotten the chance to mit up wif peiyong tmr..!!
5:22 PM