image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, March 22, 2007

My god..Im feelin rather tired..But yet Im stil forcin myself to type dis entry. I was pissed wif the Bloody Singnet 4 terminatin my acount for NO REASON..Fuck..haf to made me cal the ever busy 1610 for duno hw many freaking tyms b4 dey reconnect my account. A simple request of askin to speak to their manager can actualy be such a difficult task for the operators. They haf to put mi on hold, made mi wait..take dwn my no n al dose xtra things..but yet.. I do not get any response frm em.Their service std is reli damn pathetic lor..A complaint leta wld def b emailed to the relevant dept 4 action. IM TOTALLY PISSED la..Feel lyk a dumb ass..SHIT SINGNET!

Im stil tinkin if I shld go to wrk tmr..haha..Im a bit sianz..feel lyk takin mc..but yet considering the fact tt Joyce mite haf to cover mi if I go on mc mk mi feel bad..sigh...

Im kinda bored n lost recently..I dun reli noe where xactly im headin to..can sum kind soul jus help 2 kill mi??LOL..or put mi 2 slp??hahahaha..JB dis sat!..Yeah..tym 4 facial..hair treatment..sum cheap n gd food..n oso shoppin on the move..oh ya..my contact lens is runnin out as well..Another hole in the pocket..Damn..

Oh well..Im clear nw..

12:07 AM