Sunday, March 25, 2007
Haiz..Im havin stomachache nw..Can Sum1 either save mi or kill mi?Went Jb 2dae..Had chicken foldover 4 my brunch..its cheap n fullin..Gotten my hair rebonded while Peiyong Gotten hers curled..We sat @ the salon 4 a freaking of 4 hrs plus??Den head off to Jean Yip 4 facial..The sales staff cheated my RM35 into buyin dis serum..The original price was $75 but dey gave us dis $40 voucher cos we sign up 4 the package tt tym..duno wat purpose it serve though..C her ke lian n the pdt not veri expensive..so i jus entertain her lor..
We had Kenny Rogers' quarter chicken and a glass of mango juice 4 dinner..Its freakin cheap can..the quarter oni cost us RM13.90..My god..We spent a total of RM41.00 @ the restaurant..Each person jus pay ard SGD9.00..haha..Sumore the staffs serve the food to us..unlike in sg..we haf to serve ourselves..im referrin to the outlet located @ suntec..
Din reli shop 4 stuffs cos it was rather late when we finish dinner so we headed hm..Went ave 8 to mit Shuqiong 4 a drink aft tt..Wanted to haf prata but was stil quite full..so we settled dwn @ macdonald..I noe she wun b readin la..but I stil wana sae hey ger..u can jus 4get abt ur Yat ge la..haha..I noe n I muz admit he's real damn sweet 2 u durin tt period of tym..If I were u..I mite fall 4 him 2..I use the werd mite cos ya..I stil prefer guys tt is frm our own race..haha..ok..bk to topic..but look nw..he's lyk shit..guess he haf made things clear oso la..Guys nwadaes r jus wierd la I tel u..
Feelin a bit hungry nw....but stomach nt veri well..I tink its tym 4 mi to tk a rest.....
2:00 AM