Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Was jus tokin to Limin in msn jus nw n telin her hw freakin small the world actualy is..Mayb meichuan n Teng is rite..Aftall..im stil within his grp of frens..Clse connections n common friends between em cant b avoided..Yup..HIS ex is a fr of his nv admit gf..I noe it sounds kinda no logic n chim..but I wun b mentionin names in here..I guess its beta tt i kip a distant b4 things get complicated..I shld stay FOCUSED..Wats gone wrg in mi?Wrk shld b my upmost priority nw..Yeah..it shld b..
Received a sms frm Susie dis aftnoon..She suggested tt we shld mit ard April aft her exams..Yipee! I seriously miz her..Been so long since I las saw her face to face n haf a heart 2 heart chat..Bsides my dear gers, She sum1 tt reli encourages mi alot durin the period when I nid it most..
Tinkin back, evrythin seems 2 b lyk a dream..Frm hw we gotten 2 noe each other due to stupid reasons ard 5 yrs back..til our 1st mit up..til we bcum real clse frens..Til our muz haf evrydae fone cals n smses..til we got 2gether..til we parted n til 2dae..whereby We r lyk total stranger..no longer in contact.
.No worries..Ive alrdy sort thin out aft tt veri dae he compared mi with HER n sae tt he's clear..Ive nv regretted gettin 2gether wif him though the relationship din wrk out n I gt myself hurt @ the end of the dae..But well..We gers ve alwayz been sayin tt evrythin happen 4 a reason yah? N ya..Its true..I did learnt sum impt lesson out of dis painful experience..I din shed al dose tears 4 nothin ok..Dey help 2 cleared my once blurred vision..I stil rem the testi Min dropped in my friendster a mth back..Life got 2 haf its ups n dwns..Im thkful n am blessed 2 haf a grp of clse frens whom i noe wil alwayz stan by mi thru my darkest period..Thx pals..As quoted frm Damien's msn nick, " What doesnt kill me jus makes me stronger" This fren of mine alwayz haf al dis funi funi nick in msn..haha..which sumtyms I haf to admit, can b kinda meaningful..I truly believe my life wil b beta in the daes to cum..
Im tinkin if I shld put on Ceramic or metal braces..I actualy settled on Top ceramic..bottom metal..but yet..heard tt the gap wil tk a longer tym 2 clse if I put on Ceramic..But its k..i shall fix appt n go 4 my xray n extraction 1st..I stil haf a mth to decide..
my god..its alrdy 1a.m..I been listenin 2 S.H.E zhen me ban..haha..foud the song irritatin initially..but lyk wat Joyce sae..Wil jus grow to lyk it more..It jus describe the feelin where u lyk a person..Yet he/she duno abt it..the kind of contradictin feelin an individual has..Im sure evry1 would once haf tt kind of feelin..remind mi our yr 1 Tp daes..haha..Stupid us..alwayz makin a fool of ourselves n a big Wu Ha @ ITAS canteen..Lol..dose were the daes la..Existin firm la..new pdt la..Stitch la..wateva shit names we come up wif..haha..N not 4gettin the gr8 help Ms Koh n Ms Pang rendered @ MS Metro..haha..SwT n stupid memories I wil alwayz bring along..
Tym to haf my beauty slp~
12:25 AM