Friday, April 06, 2007
Jus realized tt der isnt any post on my recollection of the yr 2006, simply cos my modem was down tt tym..Since im rather free nw, I wld post the pictures of sum memorable events tt took place in the yr 2006..
To start off the yr..Pics taken @
River Ang Pow 2006..
4 dose hu noes us well enuf, our pic usually look more or less the same..haha..so I wil jus upload a few randomly..If not it gotta b alot!

3 of us wif the Zodiac of the yr..Doggie



The 3 of us luv to take turn to haf each individual zodiac as background for phototaking purposes..
Shimin's 19th Bdae Celeb @ Partyworld Orchard..

My wundeful ex colleagues frm Manmaster..

The babes of Manmaster..

The bdae ger..
Singpost Annual Dinner & Dance 2006 @ Sentosa Sapphire Hall..Kampong Nite..
The success of Killiney rd Branch..

My wundeful mentors frm Singpost..Spore Post Centre..

My rumoured "bf" back in Singpost..Mr Heng..& Mi..

The veri Nice malay colleagues bk in Killiney Road branch..
Meichuan's 22nd bdae Celebration @ Kbox suntec..
If u gers stil do remember, it was a high nite..even wifout consumption of alcoholic drink..

Mi & the gers..

It becum a must for the 4 of us to haf a pic taken 2gether @ each of our bdae celeb..

A Pic wif the bdae ger..
Our long awaited trip to Tioman..

Waitin 4 the coach outside DFS..

On the coach..

On the ferry,..if u wld to haf notice..the 3 of us r in the same exact position for the above 2 pics..my god..nw I truly understand y ppl c our pic wil blur..haha

A pic taken @ our cosy resort..501..502..haha

We celebrated Mei Yen's 21st bdae der..A simple but yet unforgettable celebration..

Short of 1 hand lei..Lol..

I luv dis pic..Paya Beach Tioman..
My 21st bdae Celeb @ Coasta Sands Pasir Ris..

My Xiao Kang Zhi jia..


My Babes frm Manmaster..

Told u all..its a must haf..haha..

My DearesT..

Mi n the "Hunks"..Lol

Last but not least mi..
Min's 21st Bdae Celeb..

Jus 4 ur info..Its not my bdae celeb..Its purely coincidence tt
I sat in the middle..Lol..

I've alrdy lost count on the no of pics I've Posted tt the 4 of us took..Lol..

Ladies & Gentlemen..Ta Dang..Tp Mktg Veri own Shan Liang San Jie Mei..LOL~

Wundeful friendship tt I will Alwayz treasure..
Steve's Bdae Celeb @ Beavers

Our grp foto..:-)

The Ladies..

The Guys..

N...The Bdae Boi..
WanTeng's memorable clubbin experience @ Dblo..LOL..

The 3 of us..

Teng % Meichuan..

Mi & Teng..

The 3 of us wif Ms Dunno Hu..A fren of "Ba Si De"..My colleague gave him dis name..Lol..
Teng's 21st Bdae Celeb..

Once Again..Presenting to all the std grp foto we muz capture..lol..

The Must have foto in action again..haha..

The Bdae ger..
Xmas' eve 2006 Spent @ Changi Airport..

Evelyn & Neice was der to join us..

I name dis a Perfect pic..Hur Hur..

Yes..Alrdy lost count...
Alrite..Im done..
5:03 PM