image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, April 01, 2007

Freakin borin sundae..I spent the whole of 2dae havin my beauty slp..LOL..dis is wat I meant by nuain..hur hur..

Oh yah..did I mention tt I met up wif Pei Yong on thurs aft wrk 4 sum shoppin spree cum visitin..We went Far East plaza to look 4 Hui Teng..She wrkin @ 1 of the boutiques der..Oh..she's Pregnant I tink..Yet 2 b cfm but most propably yes..y al the ppl ard mi r either gettin married or pregnant 1 by 1?Is it the trend nw?haha..nywae..I supported her by splurgin a total of $70++ der..but im glad to c tt she's enjoyin wrk over der..:-)..

I met Joe 4 prata on fri..:-)..ya..I haf prata at least once evry wk..Nice chat wif him as well..

Ytd was K lunch @ Suntec wif Joyce..Haf to wake up pretty early..consderin the fact I rch home n slept late the previous nite..The food @ Kbox suntec sux la..My god..servin food on a Paper plate mk it look pathetic can..Hg plaza Kbox serves beta n nicer food..but Well..tt place wil jus brin bk sum memories wif him..ok..enuf of it..Ya..bot a new top ytd too..:-)

7:25 PM