image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, April 30, 2007

I had my long awaited shoppin spree 2dae!! It was a rather las min appt wif Joyce Cos I wanted to rest @ hm initially. Hwever, I gt the sudden urge to get myself a new watch, so I ask the LZB out..LOL..

I spend ard 210 bucks 2dae..Shit. My expenses is jus lyk the current investment mkt. Its a upward trend..haha..Yup..I splurged on a new pair of Levis Jeans, which is categorized under their ladies' style range. I jus luv the cut of the jeans. Addin to my collection, This is my 13th pair of bottom frm Levis. Yeah, I seriously tink its more den enuf. I bot a watch frm Casio. Casio watch r damn freakin cheap laa..Many cost less den a 100 bucks..N I gt to admit tt their watches r durable. Definately much more worth den the price we paid 4. On top of dis 2 items, I rewarded myself wif a new tube top 2!1 N right nw, I wld wish to shout out loud. "I yearn 4 more shoppin sprees to cum along"!!!!!

Accountability starts @ 9am tmr..Yawnz..I've to climb out of my bed freakin early..Tues is a public holidae..But yet no rest dae 4 mi..I wil b havin rdshow @ JE agn. Let mi prospect sum rich n nice Client pls!! *Pray*
Tomorrow is a gift. I nid to wrk hard!

1:00 AM