image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, April 21, 2007

I had prata wif shuqiong 4 supper jus nw..:-)..Nice chat as well...

Sigh..I seriously nid more API cases!!! I dun mind more SPI cases though..Hee..but I haf seriously kinda high shortfall for my API cases..Haf to wrk hard..

Met the gers 4 Ktv ytd nite..Wif 3 sexy Donald duck ard, we r al able to sing the guys key without much of a difficulty. LOL..Nywae..It was practically a act cute nite laaa...Well..Pictures speaks a thousand werd..Jus tk a look @ wat I gonna post ltr n u wil understand y..haha..

Btw..Huishan is a damn blur ger laa..I ask her to read n sign on the Blue form..BUT she read n din sign..Limin..y ur sista so blur???haha..

I hope to mit more nice prospects..n turn em into my clients..I hope and haf to clse more API cases..SPI cases..I nid more production..

Mitin Joyce 4 lunch tmr aftnoon..N sun wil b another KTV session wif her n the rest....:-)

Im real lazy to write the PRFs..But YetI dun mind writin more of it..haha..cos more PFRS written=More cases clse..LOL..

Picture Time~Tons of it laa..but agn..oni selective 1s wil b uploaded..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Limin gt a veri Wei Qu look on her face..Lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our "ai Mei" pic..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This r the more normal pics we took las nite..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our act cute pics..Dun blame us 4 tt..cos we r gettin old..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Haha..Yes we r bored n Bo liao..Lol..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I luv dis pic..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I look lyk a teacher wif the glasses on..Shld wear it to wrk sumdae..Lol..

12:57 AM