Friday, April 13, 2007
Im dwn wif serious sore throat n cough..BOO!! Met Ern in the noon n I reli had a hard time tokin 2 her..double BOO!!
I wil b collectin my Birkenstock sandals frm Shuqiong ltr..Yipee!! New sandals 4 mi 2 wear to wrk..Dental appt tmr mornin n den I wil b off in the noon to celebrate Meichuan's 23rd bdae..Yeah!!Its been sumtym since we las gather..esp when mei yen is so held up wif her sch wrk..
Met Peiyong ytd n she gotten a new job..Cheers!! :-)..
Browse thru sum of my sec sch mates' friendster earlier on n noticed tt many of em r blissfully attached..but yet again, on the other hand, many of my ex colleagues r back to singlehood life..Farni, ain't it..Wateva it is, I guess its nv easy to understand the rules n regulation of this complicated game Called - L-O-V-E..How many of us wld actualy b able to find tt special partner or prehaps a soul mate tt is prepared to walk us thru all the possible obstacles tt we mite encounter along the way?? Fairytales nv once exist..Sad to sae tt, but its true. Over the yrs, I've realized hw naive I was bk den to believe in dis werd called the "Everlasting Luv"..Ok laaa..shant continue on wif dis super pessimistic entry on relationship. Lol..I may sound disheartened, but do haf my assurance tt I've yet given up..Haha..gettin a bit out of point..
Alrite..Cut my crap..Im gg to haf my dinner..Im HUNGRY!
7:57 PM