Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Im feelin a bit tired but yet I jus cant fall aslp..
Was stonin n sum tots jus came up my mind..Guess humans alwayz tend to tk many thin 4 granted..does kindness actualy pays off?? Hw many of us wld reli noe hw 2 appreciate the help rendered frm others when u nid it the most. Veri few wld.
Initiated a quick chat wif him thru msn las nite. I can nw gladly & confidently announce to the whole world tt I've walk out of the past. I wldnt deny the fact tt @ times, sum parts in mi stil longed to noe hws he fairin, etc. Aftall, It once exist. Well, its quite difficult to brin tt emotions across n pen it dwn in werds. The lyrics of dis song prehaps wld do it beta.
开场白
再见面 已经是朋友了
我们就这么单纯 瞎聊着彼此说以后
时间过了 学会珍惜了
原来最初的快乐并不是我们要的
终于能够坦白说着
我当时的脆弱
是唯一的一次
不留着遗憾的
简单结束了陌生
我们微笑了 也都不躲了
这单纯的坦诚
就这样,我们为彼此推翻着
不扰了
我们都笑了,时间停了
我们珍惜这一刻
放下累积的负荷 卸下沉默
学会了,不保留
再见后真的是朋友了
我们都不再单纯 也会笑着看以后
时间过了,也更珍惜了
原来当时的快乐仍在你我记忆中
终于能够坦白说着我现在不寂寞
是全新的一次再也没了遗憾
简单地回应着伤痛
我们微笑了,也都不躲了
这单纯的坦诚
你好吗?多么默契的开场白
我笑了
我们不走了,不再尴尬了
不回头凑理由
希望我们从此都真的快乐
说好了,不说走
Finally went 4 my 2nd x-ray ytd. But due to the fact tt Im runnin 4 production in the mth of May, I mite jus haf to postpone my xtraction appt to June. I hope I wun faint @ the clinic. Lol..
Karen suggested another KTV session on 13/5. Im seriously havin 2nd tots. Wrk is an issue. The sight of Andrew a.k.a Integra jus pissed mi off..Lol..sori gers, I cant delievered wat I initially promised. Mei Yen, der goes ur lifetym supply of Contact lens, glasses 4 ur family..Sori 2 disappoint but I haf to sae tt Integra simply cant mk it. I bet none of u wil 1 2 tk a 2nd look @ him..Yes..Hes tt bad. Btw, b4 i continue to bitch abt him, I tink i've to make myself clear tt When i sae tt he's bad, Im actualy nt referrin to his looks. Hes is jus dose typical ah sia kia tt tinks highly of himself. So wat if ur family is fuckin rich n wat the big deal in drivin a Integra? Do u haf to compare ur "oh-so-luxurious-sports-car" wif ur sch mates' Subaru? Self Absorbed pig. Fancy showin off to ppl hw freakin rich u r, I guess u oni haf urself to blame when ur gers start 2 cheat ur $$ n ditch u str aft tt. Haha..enuff of tt..
Im tired..Time 2 slp..
11:53 PM