image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, April 15, 2007

Im havin dis ever sexy voice since Thurs..Im seriously demoralized evrytym I speak N I reli duno hw m I gg to start wrk tmr..Im coughin my lungs out..n I bet i wil scare all the prospect awy lorr..SIGHHHHHH..

*I do pray tt I wil feel a li'l beta when i wake up tmr morning* It's my dear ger, Meichuan's 23rd bdae ytd. The veri few of us had a simple buffet dinner @ Suki sushi in the evening..Hate to be reminded of the fact tt time passes real fast in the recent yrs..It seems lyk ytd tt the few of us jus turn 21..But look, Mei Yen & I wil b 22 in another 3-4mths tym..*ITS SCARY* I Do wish tt im stil 18..LOL..Sadly, No big accomplishment in life yet when age seems to b catchin up...

Ive been sittin in front of my comp, stonnin 4 the past few hrs..I duno wat's on my mind either..Der seems to b loads of worries..but yet it's kinda difficult 4 mi 2 express it out, be it in writin or verbally.I tink im jus another human tt wil experience occasional set back @ certain pt in life..I Do hope evrythin wil fade off soon..

I luv the Bebe tank top..I noe its simple n considered ex..but its nice laa..nywae..thx min 4 the disc..I luv tt $89 bebe top as well laa..But i spend way too much dis mth..N plus, I jus ask Ern to help mi purchase tt Guess watch I longed for.Tt watch mite easily cost mi another 200 bucks.N i us pay my dentist 145 bucks..Plus I nid to fork out another 245 bucks 4 my 2nd xray n xtraction..Shit..braces is ex laa..haha..

I nid more retail therapy..I luv tt coach tote bag..tt Levis' skirt n Jeans..tt bebe top..any1 2 spare mi cash for my shoppin spree...............

2:39 PM