image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, April 29, 2007

Its 3a.m in the morning rite nw..n Im stil awake..Wld be declarin PT tmr..Feelin kinda worn out. Has been runnin roadshow 4 the past 2 consecutive daes @ Jurong East. Crowd der is ok..Wif lotsa Malaysians etc. Rejection rate is rather high, mainly bcos we haf been holdin rdshow ova der rather frequently..Despite al these, I stil haf to stress the fact der r stil times wherby the advisers clse cases wif ease. LOl. Evry1 been sayin the Insurance / Investment mkt is saturated, But hw do we xplain the scenario when many of em manage to clinch lotsa deals? God knows..

If u guys haf been readin my previous entry n my tag board, U al wld haf notice tt we r nw into dis topic, "matchmake"..LOl..I duno when was it tt we started al dis..But hmm..since we haf alrdy touch on it, I wld den continue on..Tokin abt the regular tt i mention in my tagboard, he's actually my client tt I prospcted @ PS. LOL..

Let mi gif my dear gers sum background on him..As mentioned, He's my client. I dun tink u al wld b interested 2 noe wat pdts he gotten, so I wil jus go str into the facts abt him..Haha..Profile of Ivan - ANB 23, Smoker, Male, Regular wif SAF, Army. He's not dose super handsome, cute nor charming type of guy laa..However, he's nice I wld sae.

Let mi justify tt..haha..Ivan came dwn to JE ytd nite aft his lesson 2 look 4 mi..It was partly bcos I msg him the other nite, askin him out 4 dinner but he wasnt free. He then volunteer to drop by JE on fri when I told him I wil b havin a rdshow der. We had sum chats @ the booth la, abt sum of the term insurance he wana get 4 his mum, etc. He havent had his dinner den, so being a nice adviser..haha!!, I suggested tt we shall go 4 supper 2gether aft knockin off. I cant reli remember our exact conversation laa..but I do rem him telin mi he wil accmpny mi bk til AMK..A bit no link la..when he stay Marsiling..But since he dun mind, I mite as well ask him to haf supper @ AMK instead. Stupid noob insisted tt we shld tk a cab dwn. Den I duno wat happen, we end up takin a cab to Hg 2 haf our supper. He pay for the cab fare obviously..LOL!!! 1 of his fren joined us la..he is kinda nice 2 laa..Took a cab dwn frm Clementi to Hg jus to haf a bowl of fishball noodle. haha..Dey send mi bk home aft our supper. Its dumb lor. Cos dey den took a cab back to Marsiling. Lol. It's funi laa..dey came al the way to Hg jus to haf fishball noodle n chicken chop..haha..

So gers, u al can choose which 1 u al wan la ok..In the meantime, I wil do the rest, lyk organising outings bla bla bla..Btw..I've alrdy tel Ivan la..I wil introduce him my frends..haha..Im fast n efficient ok..No harm widenin our social circle maa...hahaha..Meiyen, I tink most suitable 4 u liao..cos he stay Marsiling, nearest to u!!!hahahaha..next tym we go home late, u dun haf to worry abt cabfare..LOL!!!!!!!!!!

3:05 AM