image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, April 06, 2007

A simple equation on Good Fridae..

Good Fridae=Public holidae=Long wkend..LOL..Yeah..dis mite b the veri las tym Im enjoyin a long wkend..Since Im embarkin into the sales line soon..

My good fridae eve nite was spent @ Dblo, D & D =Drinking & Dancing awy..Lol..Dun ask mi y but der r lotsa clubbers frm the other race ytd nite..Prehaps the drink der r cheaper..LOl..We shld haf club @ MOS instead..Free entrance b4 12am..Shit..Kana cheated..Al bcos Laiyin's Fren told her der is free entrance 4 Dblo..N best part..Her fren din turn up in the end..THx.Haha..Laiyin's fren, James left pretty early..I dun blame him laa..We aint veri nice to leave him alone der lookin aft our drink n MY BAG while the 3 of us proceed to the dance floor, enjoyin ourselves happily..Tinkin back, I feel a li'l guilty, 2 haf ask him 2 carry my bag, considerin the fact tt I dun reli noe him..Haha..nywae..Cld tel tt hes kinda bored, standin ova der..

We headed home kinda early too..Shld haf gone 4 supper lyk wat Laiyin suggested initially, cos I ended up rchin home, feelin hungry!! Tot I wld b able to catch my beauty slp peacefully upon reachin hm, my block nose gave mi probs agn N I oni manage to fall aslp @ a freakin time of 4a.m..Was feelin damn xinku 4 2 whole hrs..Damn..Nonthless, It was a wonderful mit up..

N oh ya..did I mention tt my dad n sis are getin the al new Toyota Vios..dey went dwn to Borneo Motors 4 a test drive las Wed..n if Im not wrg..all the paper wrk r alrdy done..But now the wundeful part is tt I HAVEN GOTTEN MY DRIVIN LICENSE!! Im depressed la..Sigh..Was tokin to my mum n sis dis mornin..I tink Wat my sis sae is Rite..My parents r gettin old n We r all grown ups.We neva noe when wil dey or mayb Even mi b jus gone lyk tt..Dey reli wrk damn hard 4 the stall n Thus, its jus rite 4 em 2 lead a more comfortable life..Stil rem the daes when my dad slog lyk hell to brin us up..The daes when we r lyk damn poor....Though we r neither rich nor poor now..But life is def beta 4 us when compared to las tym..N Im contented laa..

Wateva it is now..I WAN MY DRIVING LICENSE LAAA!!

N ya..not 4gettin uploadin fotos to sum evrythin up..Hur hur

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lai Yin & mi..Been ages since we las met..Was our las meet up @ my 21st bdae celeb?God..tt was bk in Aug..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photography skills sux..Lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Sumhow feels tt dey look kinda distant in dis pic..Hmm..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Young & Mi..dis hardcore clubber was der to join us 4 a while..haha..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Qixiang, the noob insisted on standin behind..cos he claimed tt hes too tall..Oh well..Ive got to admit tt laa...Sad to sae..Im the shortest among them all lor!!Sobz..

2:30 PM