image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wa Lao eh..Spore Managed fund costs $3.50 rite nw lor..super expensive ok!!N i totally regretted 4 not investin tt tym when the value of the fund drop till $2.80..Anywae I was monitorin my client's investment n realize quite a few of em r alrdy gainin profits out of it..1 of my client invested $20k wif mi in Jan n nw, his policy value turns out to b $20,430.94..Hmm..havin a gain of $430 in less den 5mths time is sumthin reali terrific..Even the $3k my sis invested gained a little profit of ard $54..Hmm..Not bad not bad..Meichuan, ur investment values wil go up real soon 2..Cos the amt u invested is kinda insignificant to haf any big gain in jus a few mths..But i wil continue to monitor n update u guys abt it..No worries on tt..I tink i shld do a top up by buyin into Global property securities fund..The property mkt is in the bullrun rite nw..Yup..I shall do it tmr..Haha..

Im not havin any SP nor rdshow tmr..4 consecutive daes of rdshow @ JE is enuf to kill mi..I get 2 c a few familiar faces evrydae..Haha..N I oso happen 2 bump into my clients ova der..LOl..Well..Evry1 in Yum Yum r fallin sick..thus it xplains y its rest dae 4 us tmr..However, I will try 2 fix sum appts..I nid 2 wrk harder!! API, SPI, RP more 2 cum!!!!!

Its Mother's dae dis sun..I duno wat shld I get 4 my mum..My mum r nt the kind tt fancies watches, jewelleries, apparels perfumes etc..My sis n I ve been gettin her household appliances lyk microwave oven, pan etc, 4 the previous yrs..She nids to help out @ my dad stall so we cant brin her out 4 a feast. Hence, I feel tt hardcash shld b the most practical gift 4 her dis yr..

Its clse to 2 am nw..I nid to grab sum slp..

1:25 AM