Friday, May 04, 2007
Went 4 Motivation dis morn @ Temasek club..I was supposed to wake up @ a freakish time of 6am..But unknowingly, I overslept and oni got up @ 645am..Thus im oni left wif 15mins to get prepared..I tink i shld get sum compensation frm Ivan Teo. LOL..Hw abt a 10 course dinner @ fullerton hotel??Lol..
Nywae..Its our AG grp social outing 2dae..We catch Wild hog @ Cathay cinelesiure in the noon aft our lunch @ Xin wang cafe. The show is pretty lame But I wld sae its entertainin laa..Worth the catch. Its a pity tt I din join em 4 bowling & steamboat buffet @ Marina south..Cos My student is havin his exam on mon, I nid to gif tution..Mega sigh
Rdshows @ JE 4 the next 4 daes..My God..Can we haf rdshow @ sum other places?? I wil b mitin my client @ toa payoh b4 headin dwn 2 JE tmr..Most prob haf lunch wif him as well. He's jus another crapper..LOL..A number of underwritin waitin 4 mi to settle b4 my cases get incepted..I hate Underwriting!!!! I nid 2 wrk hard 4 the next few daes!!
Met up wif the gers 4 dinner ytd evening. Ms Teng, I tried reachin u a couple of times thru ur moblie fone on Wed, but y each time, I wil oni get to hear dis msg "The Singtel mobile customer bla bla bla"? U kana eaten up by the lion? Or went to play wif the monkeys? hahahaha..I wanted to deliver wat i promised leh! I asked Ivan out ytd liao leh But yet u wasnt present?? I wanted to kill 2 birds wif 1 stone initially by introducin him 2 u n ya..obviously 2 clse him more cases laaa..LOl..Actualy I feel kinda bad la..Hes my client but yet he pay 4 my starbucks coffee, all the cabfares..N I oni pay 4 his $3.00 Ice lemon tea @ Ajisen..haha..But still Im a nice adviser ok..I accompany him to Geylang 4 his beef hor fun, despite the fact tt Im freakin full. Not only tt I din eat a single bit of food der, I sacrifice my ever precious beauty slp, jus 2 sit der n entertain him.
Aft 4 so long, I finally gotten the chance to tok 2 Pei yong ytd.. Was @ Starbucks when it jus suddenly strike mi 2 gif her a cal n chk if she's wrkin..Since im jus nearby Bugis Village. I wld sae tt ever since the both of us transited into our new job, We hardly haf the time to catch up lyk b4. So much so to share wif each other, but due to job commitment, I guess it wun b so soon b4 we can arange 4 a mit up.
Karen is arrangin 4 another KTV session wif tt grp of ppl.. Haha..Sori laa..It wil nid to tk sum tym b4 I cfm my attendance..Im jus afraid tt Dey mite jus add in rdshow slot the Veri las min..
Mei Yen, pls show ur presence 4 our nx mit up ok? Bath the elephants @ a faster rate, spend lesser time playin wif the gorillas etc..hahaha
10:25 PM