Saturday, June 30, 2007
Im finally able to blog aft so many freakin mths..I gotten myself a new lappy at last..
Well..there wil b our agency outin @ ern's hse tmr..N mon wil b headin off to Batam for our company goal setting!! Its my 1st incentive trip..haha..wat a place..anywae..Wil b awy 4 3D2N..Guess it wil b lotsa fun..
Wrk has been rather bz the past few wks..We celebrated Sharon's bdae @ MOS on wed nite...though its rather tirin 4 al of us as most of us rch hm @ a freakish time of 4am when we woke up damn early 4 trainin tt veri dae..But i guess yup..all of us haf fun..

It wld haf been a nice pic..IF ONLY Shauny the shortie disappear..haha..
Has been stayin out late rather frequently lately..I guess, veri soon, I wil jus turn out 2 b lyk a panda..Yup..I met up wif Joyce 4 supper earlier..Its been sumtym since i saw her..lotsa catchin up
Im tired..cos its 330am now..Wil nid to go dwn Funan tmr 2 claim the cash rebate 4 my Lappy..Im kinda lazy...But its 150bucks..
Been havin sum tots..but yet i duno hw 2 put it in werds....haha............anywae..Ive cravin 4 chocolate fondue................................................
2:58 AM