image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, July 15, 2007

I visited the spore zoo 2dae!! Not much changes made since las yr..hwever the 1 by myside is no longer tt same sum1..Lol..Nt the main pt though..din tk much pics dis tym round..mayb due to the fact tt ive taken pics of almost all corners of the zoo the previous 2 times i went der..haha..

Im kinda hungry nw..I jus had a plate of fried kway tiao 4 lunch / dinner @ a damn early time of 5 plus in the evenin..Woke up early in the mornin 2 haf big brkfast @ AMK mac..Its been so long ever since I had brkfast wif sum1..haha..I haf probs wakin up in the mornin nwadaes..Chui laa...

Whole wk of rdshow nx wk..n all r located @ the west area.......We will b headin 2 Jb dis sun!! haha..Makan feast agn..

Shuqiong was telin mi in msn jus nw tt her Yat ge has sum1 new in mind. Seriously, when it cums to affairs of the heart, Im jus a ultimate loser..Lol..Its been so long since sum1 is able 2 gif mi the "qing dou chu kai" feelin..N i guess ive jus 4gotten hw tt kind of feelin is lyk...

Anywae..guess its tym to reflect on sum of the thin tt happened recently. Shall seek Ivan Teo's valuable opinion tmr..He gt no tym 2 entertain mi 2dae..haha..

What r we??

10:25 PM