image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Its 230am in the mornin n I jus had supper..My god..haf been eatin a lot recently..i feel kinda hungry jus nw..n thus i goten my mummy 2 pack BBq squid bk 4 mi.. :-)..Its unhealthy i noe..esp when I ate it wif rice..hope Mr Wenqiang dun nag @ mi agn..4 eatin such food @ dis wee hrs..lol..

I went Jb ytd..Had my hair trimmed + treatment..catch transformers @ the cinema der..I had curry chicken baked rice & Swensens ice cream 4 dinner der!! Its been long time since I ate der..Its stil freakin cheap can..He had grilled chicken chop, n both of us shared a plate of US fries..N yet the bill turn out to b oni RM51.. = SGD 25 4 a starter, 2 main course n a dessert!

Each yr when I c the spore flag being hang, the so called national theme song being broadcast, the on going NDP parade preview, it wil jus remind mi the fact tt my bdae is ard the corner..N i wil b ANOTHER year older..Sigh..Turnin 22 dis yr doesnt mk mi feel good..Lol..Time jus passes lyk nobdy biz can? More den half the yr haf passes, but y it jus seems tt I dun reli noe wat ive been doin 4 the past many mths??

I hope i wil b able 2 stay sober n mk my way hm on dis yr bdae celebration wif my colleagues..I believe wif him ard, thins wil jus b jus as fine..I truly believe so..haha..as dis was wat he promised.

Im blessed to haf him by my side. :-)

2:20 AM