image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, August 11, 2007

*ah-hem*..

First of all, thx 2 all my dear frends tt rem my bdae n had send their wishes across in 1 way or another. Another big big thx 2 my dear gers 4 bein by my side on dis special dae. Though its jus a simple ktv session followed by dinner @ Billy Bombers, Its alwayz gr8 2 haf u al wif mi evry yr @ dis pt in time. 5 yrs of frenship n I wld confidently sae its gg on strong!

Hmmmm..2007 is basically a coach yr when the Ppl dearest to my heart gotten my presents frm der.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dey r my dearest..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My presents frm the gers. Im reli blessed 2 haf u al wif mi al dis yrs. I appreciated the effort u al put in in makin the wunderful bdae card.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yup..Nt 4gettin the 1st present i received.ITs frm my dearest LZB..haha..Thx!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sum werds tt I wld wish to sae to each of my princesses b4 i end off dis blog entry.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mei YEn ~ Though it was oni in Mktg yr 2 tt I gotten 2 noe u beta, I wld sae tt uve been a gr8 laughin partner thru out dis 4 yrs of frenship. Ive alwayz miz the crazy n happy daes we onced shared while rushin thru the nv endin project deadlines back den. Though its stressful n tirin, Im sure all of us had fun. I seriously miz the daes @ biz park, the late nites spent @ the labs, the presentation as a grp n the list goes on. Haha. Stil, no worries, I wil nv b the zong se qing you type. LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Li Min~ U've alwayz been sum1 tt I noe who wil b der 4 mi wheneva I needed a shoulder to lean on the most. U nv failed to provide mi wif ur ever listenin ear n the oh so precious advices tt I wld alwayz kip in my mind. Wat can I Sae, My shoppin khaki, listenin ear n of cos the best partner when cum 2 suanin.Haha. Hey, rem to study hard so tt we wil b able to go 4 another holidae trip soon. Not Tioman dis time round! LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MeicHuan~ Uve alwayz been sum1 tt I look upon as a filial daughter among the few of us. Im thxful 4 the fact tt u were der 4 mi 2 when i was dwn a few mths back. This mk mi even beta realizes the importance of our frenship. Though u r alwayz the las when we write dwn our bdae messages, I can understan tt u r nt gd when it cum to expressin ur feelin in werds laaa. Such a nice ger lyk u deserve a bf lor. Pls quickly draft out ur email n get it sent out soon k. U shld noe hu to send direct n hu 2 CC yah? haha..

Last but not least......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wan Teng ~ Our "Superwoman", "Kopi Sou", "Camel" n wateva names we've came out wif, she appears to b the most unfriendly among the few of us. haha! Sum1 tt shows concern 4 others in a more special way. Hey, pls b more open to the outside world laaa can?? Well Well, Look lyk u wil b the las to turn 22!! BTw, pls Dun ever 4get our BIG DREAM of earnin 10k per mth, n shop 4 LV 2gether...hhaahhaa..

Once agn, a big big Thx U to Wenqiang n my gers in making my 22nd bdae a memorable 1.

3:07 AM