image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, August 16, 2007

His msn personal msg -我的野蛮女友. Isit meant to b a compliment or otherwise? Lol.He sae it doesnt matter much when a couple haf wat we cal veri different mentality. He asked if I alwayz haf the kind of attitude prob. He is veri keen 2 find out hu I tok 2 on the fone etc. I commented tt he is possessive. But above all dis, he's sum1 tt wil gif in wheneva we haf little arguments. :-)

I tink Yue Lao muz haf forgotten 2 delete the email tt I send him tt tym. Not knowing tt im attached, Peiling gave her client, Edmund my no when he sae sae tt he wld lyk to noe mi. Worst still, she even wan 2 help him date mi out. Ive got 2 admit tt Edmund does more or less fit the requirement of a oh-not-so-bad bf. He got a stable job @ SIA engin wif relatively gd ay, the rite age and the kinda not bad looks. Heard frm Peiling he is buyin a car lyk soon. oni thin is tt he smokes. Lol..All the above thin sounds similar hor wanteng? But lyk wat we ve concluded, der no perfection laa. But well well, wat the point in sayin so much when I alrdy haf sum1 equally nice by my side. Hmmmmm..Yeah, I can intro him 2 my dear gers though. LOL.

Yup, time 2 haf dinner n off I go to mit a prospect n my luv. :-)

5:22 PM