image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, August 10, 2007

Hapi 22nd bdae 2 myself!! Sadly, Im nw officially a yr older. As i wil b havin a bdae celebration wif the gers on my actual dae as promised earlier, I met Mr Wenqiang 2dae instead. Have been havin sum arguments wif him ova sum issues 4 the past few daes. Guess its jus part of a healthy relationship. Anywae, Though it wasnt sum BIG celebration being planned, Im stil thxful 4 his thoughtfulness n the effort tt he put in.

He brot mi 2 dis Japanese restaurant, Shimbashi Soba, which is located @ Paragon 4 dinner..The food served der r relatively yummylicious..n the pricin r reasonable 2!

I had dis..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mi aft dinner..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My stupid cum tired boi tt cant wait to start on his bowl of soba..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To show my appreciation, I treated him to ice cream @ Cineleisure..The ice cream we ordered was HUGE when ders jus the 2 of us!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But stil, we finish almost evrythin.. :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The gifts tt my stupid boi got 4 mi. Not sumthin oh-so-expensive, but yet, it stil manages 2 melt my heart. No amt of thank you can tel hw blessed I felt to haf him ard. Despite the arguments we had, the happy times we spent together plus the hugs n kisses wld haf been enough 2 put a big smile across my face.

Guo WenQiang, I noe its nv ez 4 u 2 understand my job scope, esp when I haf 2 spend 6 daes per wk, 8hrs per dae tokin 2 the guys on the street. Its hard on ur side When client ask mi 2 club, ask mi out 4 dinner, flirt wif mi n things lyk tt. I noe Ive been tellin u hw cute the guys i met r n tt I wil find other guys hu r much more richer, but u noe......al dis r jus craps 2 irritate u..LOL..

I shall end off dis entry wif a pic of my luv n I..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2:18 AM