image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Thursday, August 23, 2007

I seriously nid sum coachin n motivation!!! When thin aint veri rite n when i havent been closin case on the spot, I guess its time 4 mi 2 do sum self reflection. Mega Sigh! But well..tomorrow wil def b a beta dae! I guess Ive to b more consistent in my follow up.

Im lookin fwd to sat where the bf & I can play n haf fun 4 the whole dae! I wan 2 go K lunch!! N I wana do alot alot of things! I guess Im undergoing another stage of puberty..Have been eating too much recently til I can feel tt my tummy is bulgin out soon..Freak..Ive 2 ctrl b4 i look ugly in my tube dress.....

I tink my boi is happily in his dreamland..n here Im, missin Him...OH..im cravin 4 the jap food frm the restaurant @ Paragon..Baby..*hint..*hint..haha


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1:04 AM