Thursday, August 30, 2007
I Wana go shopping..I WANA GO SHOPPING!! But My boy sumhw jus resist my ideal of shopping wif Mr Edmund 4 tt disc! I noe Ive been bugging him on dis topic 4 the past few daes, but seriously til dis veri moment, Im stil nt tt convinced. Sigh. but the las n prehaps oni solution I could tink of is 2 compromise.
Im hungry rite nw, despite the fact tt Ive MOS burger 4 dinner @ 8pus jus nw! Yeah, I wil haf a bulgin tummy in time 2 cum, n I wld sae veri soon. Shit. Prehaps I shld join my baby 2 the gym. LOL. Intend to catch 881 wif dearie earlier on but the timin 4 many of the theatres jus sux. Yeah, I wana watch Ratatouille. I luv animation. N I had a advanced appt wif LZb las mth 2 catch dis movie 2gether!
Lookin back, its been sumtym since the las tym I saw PeiYong. We r jus too bz wif our wrk n the sechedule seems to b nt veri rite. Sigh. I miz her n the daes we had fun n oso the moments where we share each others' deepest secrets.
September is near, symbolizing the deadline 4 fastrack is approachin. Im almost der. Nid to clear my underwriting fast n I wil b anticipating a bkk trip nx Jan 4 a shopping spree once again!! *PRAY*
I feel lyk takin a brk n jus get myself out of SG 4 a short getaway. But I noe its almost impossible when Im runnin 4 production n the yr end is drawing nearer each dae.
Well..Well..I wld def reward myself wif sumthin once I qualify 4 the award Im runnin 4! Yeah, QC, QC Elite, StarClub....I muz wrk hard!
12:36 AM