Im dwn wif flu & cough! Sigh..N @ times, I wil experience headache..Mega Sigh!
The bf & I Went escape theme park ytd. With 3 of the rides not operating & plus the dact tt im not feelin too well, we left escape theme park in less den an hr time. N so, we headed back to ulu pandan gdns 2 haf sum rest..Haha..
Im watchin sum animation over the internet nw. Its dose sad luv story kind laa..But it does reflect sum of the things tt happens. This is jus a sad 1..
http://www.kokoro.com.tw/rain.html
I luv dis duet, which I heard it @ dearie's PC ytd, 心动 心痛 is found in Liu Gen Hong's 1st album. The music is by Jay, so no doubt y the song is nice. Lol. Yes, im bias 2wards Jie Lun. n the lyrics by Liu Gen hong himself. Bside the song "Feng", this is jus another master piece by the both of em.