image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, August 05, 2007

Im waitin 4 the SQS file trf frm shaun to b complete so tt I cld head on to bed n grab my beauty slp. Rest is esp impt in my case when Ive a brkfast appt wif a client @ 9am on a beautiful sundae mornin..

I watched Bu neng shuo de mi mi wif the usual khakis aft wrk earlier on. Its a gr8 show, I said tt partly due to the fact Jie Lun is the leadin actor..haha..I watched The Simpsons movie wif Mr Wenqiang on mon as well. The show is lame la..But its reli entertainin..Lol..

Wil b havin chalet tmr al the way til tues mornin..Anticipatin lotsa fun tmr nite! I guess aftall its still diff 4 ur bf to b tt understandin when u r in the sales line. This is kinda so in my case. I noe its nv ez to feel secure esp when ur other half gets to mit new ppl evrydae frm the opp sex. I may APPEAR to b S.A.D aka Single Available & Desperate..haha, but yet, im jus bored. This is jus a way 2 mk my life beta. I noe I wil nv fail 2 mention 2 him hw cute my client la, prospect la is almost each time i tok 2 him..Lol..But Its nv intentional..I jus luv 2 share wif him abt my wrk..lol..Mr Guo WenQiang, Uve my assurance laa..tt al dose tok cock session wif my client / prospect is purely 4 rapport purposes la..Unlike u, i stan on the street 2 collect guys no lor, nt ppl cum tk my no ok??hahaha..So i shld b the 1 feelin insecure laaaaaa...hahaha..

I guess dis boi of mine muz b far too tired n had fallen aslp. Stupid him, stil sae wan 2 cal mi..haha..Cant blame him though when he tok 2 mi til late 4 the past few nites...

Im lookin fwd to my upcomin bdae celebration he had planned. N obviously, most imptly is the present hes gg to get 4 mi laaaa...haha..

I gotta catch sum slp b4 the sun rises agn.. :-)

2:49 AM