Monday, August 20, 2007
Its a brand new wk once again tmr. Time seems to b passin freakin fast. We have alrdy entered mid august. Due to certain unforseen circumstances n sabotage by Tan Peiling & Co, I had dinner wif Mr Edmund Yong @ Crstal Jade Causeway point earlier dis evening. I was being put in a damn difficult situation when I noe Wenqiang wldnt b hapi if I dine wif him, but yet, Its hard 4 mi 2 reject when Peiling had arrange 4 evrythin n when Edmund had push back his appt jus 2 haf dinner wif mi. Anywae, It was jus a purely dinner session wifout much personal topics being touched on. I do reli ve 2 agree wif em tt Edmund mits 3/4 of the criteria of a eligible bf, but still, Im no longer S.A.D..LOL. He can jus b a fren. Bcos of his existence, The bf & I had been havin frequent unnecessary arguments.
Despite dis fact, I wld stil wish to shout out loud tt Mr Guo Wenqiang has been veri understandin all dis while. He tolerates my Princess' attitude displayed, alwayz been the 1 givin in when we argues n most imptly, he stil luvs mi whole-heartedly.. :-) Well..guess I shld b contented.
I met my luv ytd n we finally managed 2 catch the firewrks tt were bein dispalyed!!!! Alrite, Tym 2 haf my beauty slp.
1:37 AM