Saturday, September 08, 2007
I was officially contracted on 06 nov 2006 as a prudential financial adviser. In another 2 months time, I wid haf been a yr old in dis industry. Lookin back, dis career gave mi the opportunity to reli mit a lot of new ppl. The greatest of all wil b ur prospects turn clients and eventually turn frens. It jus amazing as in how our frenship actualy grew frm der. Its oso the place where i found my luv. I made new frends as well..Sweet memories frm Yum Yum as well as Synergy. Now tt im in Sehz, I miz Shortie n d rest so much. But stil, we've been constantly givin each other encouragement n support. Tt actualy wat many of us nid most. I've 2 admt Im not too hapi in the new grp n was tellin ern ern ytd tt I wan 2 join Synergy back 4 future activities, but yet below is the terms n conditions stated :
To submit a Minimum of $15,000 API evry month.
If I failed 2 mit the requirement she set, I wil stil nid 2 leave Synergy. Hmmm....
Appt dae tmr..My sat is alwayz so routine. Appts followed by mitin the bf, n slack the whole dae..
pay is in! Shoppin time again. I wan tt longchamp bag!!!!
12:16 AM