image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, September 14, 2007

Ladies & Gentlemen, presenting to all my splurge of the month -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ive enuf of coach so yeap, A brand new card holder frm Loewe! I listened & I understood tt many includin my boi is complainin tt I alwayz stuff my coinpouch wif lotsa things til it alwayz goes out of shape, be it its the LV 1 or the Coach 1. Lol. N so, I finally gotten myself a decent cardholder tt consists of a compartment for notes as well. N I will stil use the LV / Coach coinpouch 4 puttin jus coins. Haha..

Thx 2 Mr Edmund Yong for his time, the 10% disc he had gotten & yup, the dinner treat 2 Swensens. Im stil tinkin if i shld get tt burberry bag..Xmas is abt 3mths awy frm now. Hmm..Darling, u shld noe which bag Im referrin 2 hor?? HAha..

The bf's sis weddin wil b held dis cumin mon. Its nt tt nice 2 go empty handed & so we decided 2 get tt Precious moments figurine. I alwayz feel tt Precious moments figurines r so sweet n Well, EXPENSIVE as well. In fact, Its actualy more practical 2 gif hard cash. LOl. But prehaps, Sylvia has her point too. The figurine is at least sumthin physical n thus memorable when compared. :-) I wanted 2 tk a pic of it, but tt salesgirl jus sumhw manage 2 seal the whole thin tightly.

Im tired..Aft a few daes of wrk. Time 4 my ever beauty sleep!

1:51 AM