Sunday, September 16, 2007
After taking a long time to listen & understand, Prudential finally decided to get my big case incepted! & dis wld oso implies tt Ive crossed the target 4 Fastrack and if nothin goes wrong during dis period, I Wld haf qualify for an incentive trip 2 Bangkok Nx Jan! Yeah. Shopping & Even more shopping!!!
Nw fastrack is cleared, nx target on the list wil b Quality Club. After sum calculation here n der, Im stil short of $20k API to qualify 4 dis award. I hope 2 clear it by next mth end! Ive yet 2 maximize my RSP, but due to the recently announced CPF investment new ruling, Ms Woo Ern Ern kept emphasizing on the fact not to take the risk. N so being a ever gd agent, I Listened 2 wat she sae, jus in case she starts nagging agn. ANy1 wan buy insurance????hahaha..I jus nid 2 wrk harder laaaa...
Im dying to go 4 a holidae trip. Even a short getaway to Bintan wil mk mi get all excited! But I noe its impossible rite nw when My award is @ stake!
The bf is havin his test on mon n he ve gt nt much time 2 entertain my rubbish! Lol. His mind is oni filled up wif Study, study, study!
Its sundae tmr!!
1:22 AM