Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Its 145am right nw but Im not feelin tired @ all. I woke up as early as 7am dis mornin when I oni slept @ 3am the previous nite.
Im feelin totally lost right now.
Y wld sum1 do things wif hidden agenda if he / she luvs the other party as much? Y wld an individual wldnt mind takin the risk of brking the trust a couple had 4 each other, esp when trust was build up thru tt veri much effort? Y wld 1 oni get 2 realize his / her mistake oni aft being exposed? Y wld 1 oni get 2 realize the impt of sumthin aft upon losin it? Y muz 1 stil plead 4 forgiveness when its actualy a repeated mistake? N aft knowing all dis, Y wld 1 stil choose to hurt the person he / she luv dearly?
If Im ever a hapi liar, den wat r u? If u can ever tel mi tt u r self-centered, den wat the point in 2 person gettin 2gether? If u can afford to mk empty promises, den y shld I even bother to listen 2 dose craps in the 1st place? Esp when I jolly well noe in exchg wld jus b further disappoinment n tears. Sum1 jus guide mi? How 2 once again build the trust n confidence?
张韶涵 - 其实很爱你
离开不会太悲伤
有些心情该释放
直到眼泪它自己落下
才发现骗不了自己
其实很爱你
现在学着去遗忘
躲开有你的地方
回忆被谁放在书架上
把他从最高的地方落下
感动越是深刻
寂寞就越伤人喔
每个人的心里都
会有一段伤痕
像白纸的天真
仿佛被你伤得好深
相爱不需要理由
离开也没有理由挽留
1:42 AM