image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, October 22, 2007

9 more days left b4 i bid good bye to the month of October. Im left wif less den 60 days to achieve the goals that Ive set 2 achieve. As the day passes, stress level seems to b going upwards. Sumhow, it cant b help when the award actualy means so much. I wil make my bkk trip a fufilling and enjoyable one! N I wil mk the las lap of the race a wonderful 1!

Had a quick catch up wif Chunqing dis aftnoon b4 rdshow begins. Its been ages since his name & no. ever appeared on my fone list! Lol. He drove mi 2 wrk, and yup, I could see that he's coping relatively well wif his wrk and luv life. Though we dun tok n sms as often as in the past, Im glad that we r stil able to remain as frens. Reminding me of the day where we part, I tot life gonna b tough on mi 4 a period of time. But, life aint tt unfair aftall. I found sum1 who appreciates n dote on mi much more.

The bf has been studying real hard 4 his upcoming exams. He got no time 2 entertain my nonsense, no time to go on shopping sprees wif mi! I wun get to mit him all the way til nov!!!

Ive a pile of policies @ the bf's & my hse, NOT DELIVERED! Office pigeon hole is messy, and my things out of place! OMG! I guess Ive 2 clear it fast b4 al the nagging begins!

Oh, im feeling a li'l hungry. Stupid Jeremy sms-ed mi @ 1255am, asking mi out 4 supper! Y cant he jus sms mi earlier? I hate 2 go out of the hse aft Ive shower!

DAMN, Im havin block-ed nose again! Well, nywae, its time 4 my ever beauty sleep!

12:50 AM