image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Im feeling all tired, as in yah, emotionally tired. I jus rcv'd a sms frm Ivan, but well, content of msg shall not b disclose. All the mixed emotions starts 2 rush in @ dis veri instance. All dis while, he's been sum1 reli nice, at least to mi. He's 1 of the veri few sweet guys Ive met. A guy that wil go all way out to surprise the 1 he luv, and Im sure Jolin is blessed. The pair of earring he bot 4 mi while shopping @ far east sum wks back is lying on my computer desk. Sumtimes, it jus sets mi pondering........

Apart frm production, der stil so much things tt needs to b processed. @ so many many times, I jus feel lyk shutting myself up, far away frm the outside world. I seriously duno why is it so difficult for 2 individuals to compromise. Where's the minimum respect 4 each other? Jus suddenly, I begin to doubt so much things. I guess I do haf 2 agree wif Peiling on certain issues she brot across during our chat las wk. I dun understand & Im seriously disappointed. But yet then, wat can I do? Humans tend to be contradicting animals. Im starting to wonder, if the initial decision made was a wise 1...Mega Sigh! Wld I be happier if Im all alone by myself?


S.H.E 说你爱我

下着雨让尘气稀释回忆
我靠着你不出声音
看着你看着斑驳的甜蜜
爱你困住你也困住我自己
我那躲也躲不掉的微妙伤口
隐隐作痛
你那戒也戒不掉的甜蜜借口
也让我精神腐朽
说你爱我变成一种问候
不如趁早放手
把爱坠落让满地鲜红
说你爱我变成一种折磨
不用陪我走到最后
我承担不起你的承诺

11:47 PM