image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Friday, October 05, 2007

I was on a primary sch mate's blog when I learnt that she is preggie wif her No.3. OMG. She oni 22 can, and veri soon, she wil b a mother of 3! Omfg! Imagine managing 3kids. It wil scare the shit outta mi. LOL.

Im anticipating my incentive trip 2 Bkk in Nov! I gotta shop til I drop agn! I nid more overseas trip 2 reward myself. Gers, we shld plan our Tw trip real soon! Haha.

Limin turned 22 on the 3rd Oct. Veri soon, It will b Wanteng's turn. But guess, I wil b in Bkk during her bdae! Lol..Sum pics 2 share from our mit up. It been such a long time since we las met n took so many pics can! I miz cam whoring wif my gers laaaa..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mi & the bdae ger.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cheers to our 5 yrs of friendship! N its still going on strong!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When our next overseas trip 2gether?

Seriously, Im DISAPPOINTED over sum issues. But yet, I choose not 2 express my views esp when I feel der no such need 2 do so. Jus tt I finally understan tt a werd spelled P-A-S-S-I-O-N can actualy b far so impt den anythin else.

Yeap, Limin's bdae dinner was a gd catch up session 4 all of us esp when its been mths since the 6 of us las met. Yen, ur scenario jus remind mi of my past wif HIM. Lol. But I guess ur guy is a much beta 1 in terms of looks n I wld confidently sae personality. But well, jus tk thin easy. We r not tt bad aftall! Lol.

Had lunch wif a client 2dae and we were tokin abt relationship. Sumhw in many of our daily conversation, it jus seems tough to escape dis topic esp when we r increasing in age. Lol. Ive 2 admit tt I reli got 2 agree wif sum of the comments he pass n the opinions he shared. Guess relationship at times can b rather energy (Im referring to mentally) draining. the mutual trust tt haf to b build, the understanding, the commitment n wat-so-eva is jus too much 2 handle. I wun deny the fact tt Im a failure in the game call L-O-V-E. Sumhw or rather, Ive high expectations 2wards my bfs(not referring to looks though). My bf need not b the oh-so-handsome nor the oh-so-cute kind, but he muz definitely b oh-so-sweet, & oh-so-nice! I guess the fact tt he can communicate well wif my frens & I can get along happily wif his frends is also an impt factor. L-O-V-E is jus so chiminology can. I tot its supposingly to b a game between 2 individuals, but along the way, many other characters wil jus cum into play, complicating things.

Im currently in a state of confusion, contradictions, disappoinment and wat not! I nid sum PERSONAL time 2 get all dis sort out!!

11:40 PM