image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Monday, October 01, 2007

Im a hapi ger cos I went shopping 2dae!! Aft so long, my boi & I finally decide 2 get ourselves exposed to the outside world. Haha.. And so, I met him @ Bugis. I bot 4 new dresses & tt doraemon we saw @ Taka. However, the bf willingly kidnap my doraemon bk to his Ulu Pandan Gardens. Wei stupid Darling, u beta ensure tt my doraemon's stomach doesnt turn black the next time I visit him! Haha.

Monthly Motivation @ Temasek Club tmr mornin. This means its a start of a new month again. Then, Followed by final sprint @ Spore Expo, and lastly dinner @ Ms Woo's hse. She gonna discuss wif us on hw 2 achieve Starclub. Seriosuly, Who doesnt wan tt award, & most imptly, a FREE trip 2 PARIS?? 3 mths left b4 we bid good-bye to the yr 2007. Sigh, a yr passes jus lyk tt. Im left wif pathetic 3mths 2 achieve wateva goals Ive set 4 myself.

I nid 2 rest early, cos I cant slp til 12pm tmr! Ive 2 drag myself out of bed @ a freakish time of 6 in the mornin.gonna squeeze the train wif all the office workers n students. Mega Sigh!

12:27 AM