Monday, October 29, 2007
I was on Mei Yen's blog and was reading her recent post on friendship. I guess sumhow or rather, I do ve 2 agree wif sum of the points she blogged.
Anywae, my tiny brain is once again packed wif lotsa stuffs! Was msn-ing wif Chunqing las nite. Thru casual chats, he gotten 2 noe tt I am attached.
Ic3'sOul says:
haha actully sometime think back.. y we didnt work out hahha.. anyway gd to hear u doing well now
N so, a simple comment lyk dis leads us on to tokin abt the PAST. Out of a sudden, all forms of emotions jus sets in. Many other things were discussed but not 2 b diclose. I rcv a sms frm him dis morn. Unlike the past, I din replied. I guess all dis while, he took mi 4 granted. Prehaps in the past, I gave him the feelin he meant a lot and I wil not jus let go tt easily. Hes jus too confident of himself. Like wat Ive mentioned in my previous post, I once thought I wun b able 2 get out of dis tough shit as well. I admit he used 2 hold a special place sumwhere cos evrythin once exists.
I was teling the bf abt al dis. Im glad that Ive sum1 so understanding by my side. Hw many guys can accept his gf tellin him abt her exs..one in a million I guess. N Im fortunate enuff to find tt special one. Darling, thx 4 the faith n trust u had in mi. I noe these few months wasnt ez 4 the both of us esp when many other characters came into play, but dis is wat mk our relationship stronger yah!
I seems to b back in dose daes, listening to dis song titled, Sometimes Luv just ain't enough..
1:10 PM