Sunday, October 14, 2007
Aft many ppl falling sick, its nw my turn. Im down wif flu & cough. I was tokin 2 my client the msn, n was tellin him I hate flu the most. Nose block n wats not.
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
put vick oniments
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
i got 1 bottle le. from primary sch till now. works greaT u want?
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
but got 1 problem
-K@| XiN- says:
but dey sae use 2 much nt gd leh
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
it's xpired
-K@| XiN- says:
LOL
-K@| XiN- says:
thx!
-K@| XiN- says:
pri sch til nw
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
mayb coz it's xpired tat's Y works grEat coz stronger scent
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
use 2 much bad meh tat 1 i dun know
-K@| XiN- says:
ya
R@Y: HaF u felT e beautY oF a smilE, e warmtH oF a toucH oR blisS oF simPlY watchiN e worlD Go bY... says:
mayb if nose spoil it won't block ever again
Omg, I duno if I shld luff or cry upon reading his replies. He's a trainee engineer @ SIA engineering. my gosh, I wonder if the planes wil b safe in his hand. LOL..
The las 3 mths is a critical mth 4 us as we run the las lap of the race. Wif all the things happenin, Im emotionally tired. Sometimes, jus sometimes, I do wonder, isit jus so difficult to understand another person? Im tired of explaining, this wld oni cause other 2 feel tt Im being defensive. Im tired of all arguments..Im seriously tired..
I nid my companions, my retail therapy. Wheres my happiness? Wld the movie date wif sum1 next wed makes mi feel beta??
1:47 AM