Sunday, November 25, 2007
It sun & its raining ! The bf had gone shopping @ Suntec wif his all time gym khaki. According to him, that fren of his is shopping to get a present for his gf in "celebration" of their 2ndmonthsary! Lol. Hw sweet more can tt be..But 2 b more realistic, Hw long more can dis act last. Imagaine if a couple gets 2gether for like 2 yrs, can't probably expects the guy to continue dis way for 24 times. On a lighter note, I guess such oh-damn-sweet act usually only exsist during the initial stage of a relationship.
Alicia's wedding dinner will be held tmr evening. Omg, another burn in my oh-so-pathetic pocket. Im broke aft my bangkok trip n purchase of my HTC. I muz wrk damn hard laaa..
Read the news on the 5 dragon boaters that went missing in Cambodia. Aftall, life is fragile. The 5 of em r young, wif a bright future awaiting. But well, guess life is nv fair, things alwayz happen unexpectedly. In dis line, I witnesses my colleagues' client demise. Thus, I felt that its damn impt to let the ones u luv noe how much u actualy care for them. Ive to agree that many of us tend to take things for granted, esp when many of us r bz wif our own stuffs. A simple "I love you" to your dearest & "How r u" to your frens wun take up much of our time.
Wei Ben Dan, I noe I hasn't been a veri good gf for the past 4 mths. I admit Ive been taking u for granted laa and like wat u sae, abusing the rights. Lol. I wil try 2 b a nicer gf la ok! But stil, I wil bully u! Haha.

I wana hold on to you, hold on to our love, walking our life together!
3:31 PM