Saturday, November 03, 2007
FOC (Fall-off-chair) incentive trip in Jan 08 would ONCE AGAIN BE BANGKOK!! OMG! Out of all places , its Bangkok AGAIN. I bet if i managed to qualify 4 dis trip, I wun b stepping into Bangkok in the very near future. OMG..I nid sum new exciting places. I nid 2 wrk harder 4 QC elite & extremely hard 4 Starclub. The incentive trip to these places r Ho Chin Minh & PARIS respectively! I want to go!!
As the daes pass, I can't help it but feel stressful. Im checkin my SFA & calculating my shortfall evry now and den! End of the yr is reli a time whereby evry1 rushes production lyk mad & tt when u wil get to c top producers submitting 100k API in a single month. Insurance seems to haf discount during end yr! LOL!
I went Taka on wed and the Longchamp bag I want is out of stock. Im disappointed. Sigh. The wk passes freakin fast. ITs sat tmr. Wil b having a number of roadshow @ JE next wk..Seems as if we r Back to the month of May..we wrk til we get so sick of JE!
Im so bz evrydae. So many follow up 2 b done. !!! Can ive 48hrs in a dae?? Im mitin the bf tmr! :-)
12:51 AM