image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Im back frm my Bangkok trip! Though it was a kinda rush & short trip, I wld stil sae the trip on a whole is a gr8 wan! I luv holidaes can! Esp free ones.. LOL. Dinners & conventions take up almost 1 and a 1/2 days of my bkk trip. We haf to run ard MBK. LOL. But I wld sae the international lunch buffet @ Amari watergate is superb. And best, its jus bsides pratunam and opposite platinum shopping centre. I like! I had bird nest @ Chinatown dis time round! FRee Bkk trip next Jan again!

@ the airport..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Winson & miii...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SHaron & mi..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tingkang & Miii..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ex Yummies!!

My hotel room..2206
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was bored during convention!

@ Theme dinner..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My manicure & pedicure done! I Like!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am being invited 2 b my client's partner 4 his upcoming officers' ball dis thur! yeah! Free food. LOL..Im greedy. Haha..

Im on my way to Quality club elite! I wan an incentive trip 2 Ho Chin Minh City next yr!

12:27 AM