image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Its my PT 2dae! A dae of rest to recharge b4 "fighting" @ the many upcoming roadshows. Met my Luv and we walk the whole of Bugis, Suntec & Marina Square before he proceed to Jeremy's wake.

Attended Alicia's wedding ytd evening. It was held at Grassroot Club. She's beautiful and blissful. I could see that she found the right one. Unlike the past, the part whereby the couple walk dwn the aisle din reli manage 2 gif mi the oh-so-damn-sweet feeling. Prehaps, it was the music fault. Guess the CD or wateva is far too old and it resulted in wat we call "Tiao Zhen"..It jus basically spoil the whole atmosphere can. Thus, its damn freaking impt to make sure all dis small little details r being take carez of during ur wedding dinner. This is the 3rd wedding dinner I attended dis yr. I attended my cousin, Ray's dinner in Jan, the bf sista' dinner in September, and lastly (I hope) Alicia's in November. This song seems 2 b popular among newly weds nwadaes.



Anywae, Its alwayz sweet to witness such joyous occassion!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A Pic of us wif Alicia!

11:24 PM