image
Kai Xin's Blog
image image image image
Saturday, December 08, 2007

December wld b a busy month 4 all of us..As the year end draws near, I cant help it but could sense the stress level going up among all colleagues. We haf A whole month of roadshows @ Woodlands, wif Superheroes taking over 8 slots. Frankly speaking, Im STRESSED out. Im calculating my shortfall EVERYDAY. QC Elite, accompanying an incentive trip to Ho Chin Minh City and a DS Lite as incentive frm MS Woo is veri possible. Starclub, 2gether wif a incentive trip to PARIS seems a li'l far, but I wil def wrk hard! I wil b going Bangkok In Jan08 again, but dis time round, more of us wil b going! Overseas trip, esp free ones..I LIKE!

My luv is in Penang right now! He's off to his dragonboat race and he will oni b back in Sg on Mon! A long 5 days! After getting his pay frm his dunno wat temp job, He brot mi 2 Swensens for Fondue las wkend. The price is okay but it taste good!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fondue for 2!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miiii..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He alwayz look damn tired in pic!

Xmas is arriving in another 2 wks time..Its a season of joy & giving..No programs lined up yet. I was walking down Orchard Road. The lightings r up. As usual, I see families, couples, friends taking pictures. We used to b part of dose crowd. Sumhow or rather, as age catches up, we dun seems to get as excited..Neway, unlike the kids, I dun nid sum crazy celebrations. A simple dinner wif ppl clse 2 ur heart wil b heartwarming enuf.

Meanwhile, I shall strive hard and end the yr 2007 wif a BANG!

12:27 AM